Communicate. Connect. Create.

Only 20% of communication is spoken. The other 80% is the intent behind it, how it's delivered, and how it's perceived.

 

Camala Beek, CPC, ELI-MP

Communications Coach

Communications spark Feelings that create Emotions and become Actions 

Words matter, whether spoken internally or externally.

Words carry intent. There's meaning behind what you say.

Words create energy. What you think & say becomes your reality "

Words create change. How can changing your communication change your reality?

See All Coaching Services

I am a lifelong learner who is fascinated with how communication and science impacts the way people think and act.  As a coach, I work with people and teams to consciously choose their words to create core change. Core areas include:

  • Inner Blocks & Self Talk

  • Team Communication

  • Speaking Your Truth & Finding Your Voice

  • The Energetics of Language

About Cam

Choose Your Experience

Click below to schedule a free consultation.

Partners & Affiliations

IPEC coahing
Interntional Coaching Federation Member

© 2018 CamJean Coaching & Consulting, LLC.

Camala Beek, CPC, ELI-MP 

  • LinkedIn - Grey Circle
  • Facebook - Grey Circle
  • Instagram - Grey Circle